Is Your Cheatham, Robertson or Dickson County Home Prepared With An Emergency Kit?
If disaster strikes will you be ready?
It is important to prepare before a disaster occurs; one way to do that is by building a basic emergency kit. The following items are recommended for your Cheatham, Robertson and Dickson County home emergency kit.
- Water, one gallon per person per day
- Food, 3-day supply of non-perishable food items
- Manual can opener
- Battery operated radio, preferably an NOAA Weather Radio with tone alert and extra batteries
- Flashlight and extra batteries
- First Aid Kit
- Whistle to signal for help
- Clothing, 3-day supply per person
- Dust masks or bandannas
- Plastic sheeting, garbage bags and duct tape
Don’t be ill prepared if disaster strikes at your Cheatham, Robertson or Dickson County home. Collect the above items and have your emergency kit ready in the instance that you need to use it. If you find yourself with damage from storms call SERVPRO® of Cheatham, Robertson and Dickson Counties we are here to help.