About SERVPRO of Cheatham, Robertson and Dickson Counties
Bob & Lori Pospisil, Heather P. & Cody & Cory Sullins
Owners of SERVPRO of Cheatham, Robertson and Dickson Counties
At SERVPRO® of Cheatham, Robertson and Dickson Counties we provide solutions to our clients in their biggest time of need. Our most valuable asset is our TEAM of quality people that truly care for our clients. From homeowners who have been devastated by natural disaster to Fortune 100 companies dealing with major devastation, our TEAM provides quality service in the greatest time of need.
SERVPRO® of Cheatham, Robertson and Dickson Counties specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO® of Cheatham, Robertson and Dickson Counties can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our Cheatham, Robertson and Dickson Counties response consists of two franchises conveniently positioned to enable us to react quickly to the needs of our clients. With a multitude of local resources, our TEAMS at SERVPRO® of Cheatham, Robertson and Dickson Counties have been ready to make it “Like it never even happened.” since 1996.
Nationally our TEAM consists of the brightest and most caring individuals in the industry. Our Project Coordination team is well versed in all types of losses and ready to help our clients navigate through the difficult times and get their businesses, schools, hospitals, etc. back up and running. With resources strategically placed throughout the United States, our TEAM is available to respond to any large loss needs.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASCS - Air Systems Cleaning Specialist
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- CVI - Certified Ventilation Inspectors
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
- American Red Cross Supporter/Sponsor
- BOMA Nashville (Building Owners and Managers Association)
- Dickson County Chamber of Commerce
- Robertson County Association of Realtors
- Robertson County Chamber of Commerce
- White House Area Chamber of Commerce
- White House Rotary Club
- 2016 - Chairman's Silver Award