Are you in the process of listing your Cheatham, Robertson or Dickson County home?
Prior to listing a property, the following steps can be taken to reduce the potential for moisture buildup or mold growth.
Should a damaging event occur, timely response is the key to preventing further damage – act within the first 24 to 48 hours.
- Correct any water leaks or standing water.
- Remove standing water under cooling coils or air handling units.
- Properly maintain humidifiers, if used.
- Replace wet or visibly moldy insulation materials.
- Steam cleaning and other methods involving moisture should not be used on any kind of duct work.
- Install a ventilation system.
SERVPRO® of Cheatham, Robertson and Dickson Counties can inspect the areas that you feel need attention and provide service to remediate the areas as well to ensure that you are ready to list your home. Call our office today to schedule an inspection at 615-672-1905.