Large Electrical Fire Damages Home in Springfield, TN
This fire damage in Springfield, TN was caused by an electrical malfunction to the HVAC unit in the attic. The fire affected the entire two-story house, leaving soot on both levels, and burned a hole through the roof. We received an initial emergency response call to tarp the roof and secure the home. The following days, we began the clean up process. After removing the damaged and "charred" materials, we began the extensive cleaning and deodorization process in the upstairs and attic portions of the house. Afterwards, we completed the repairs to the damaged areas of the home. We worked closely with our customers as they selected the materials and finishes on the project. The home was restored to excellent condition, and our customers were very pleased.