Cooking Fire At Apartment Complex in Springfield, TN
The most common type of fire in the U.S. is the kitchen fire. The reasoning behind this is that the kitchen is where heat, electricity, water and grease come together. An apartment complex in Robertson County experienced this first hand, as one of their tenants had a kitchen fire start in their unit. The fire caused severe damage to the property, but luckily no one was injured. Our experienced team at SERVPRO of Cheatham, Robertson and Dickson Counties arrived on site to begin the mitigation process. Once our team was finished with demo and cleaning, the apartment complex and the tenant were ready to start the repair process.