Home Damaged by Fire in Nashville, TN
This fire in Nashville was caused by an electrical malfunction and affected the entire 4,500 square foot house. This picture shows the stairwell that leads from the utility room to the upstairs bedrooms and bonus room, where the fire started. These pictures don't show the completed repairs, but they do show a portion of large demolition and clean up effort that this project required. All of the furniture and other items in the home, including antique clocks, artwork, and fine rugs, had to be inventoried and cleaned at our warehouse. The homeowners were obviously devastated about what the fire did to their beautiful home, but were extremely happy with our work and the final results.