Recent Before & After Photos

Fire Exhaust Clean Up in Springfield, TN


Our teams cleaned an apartment building in Robertson County after one of the fire extinguishers was accidentally knocked from the wall. 



Cooking Fire At Apartment Complex in Springfield, TN


Our teams completed clean up after a tenant at an apartment complex in Robertson County had a kitchen fire in their unit. 



Mold Damage, General Cleaning and Repairs in Orlinda, TN


This beautiful cabin had been closed up for nearly 13 years. There was quite a bit of mold damage as well as structural damage to the unoccupied cabin. Our team... READ MORE



Water Damaged Bathroom in Springfield, TN


These are the before and after photos of a hallway bathroom that was damaged by water in Springfield, TN. The bathroom was one of several rooms that were d... READ MORE



Electrical Fire Damages a Home in Portland, TN


This is just one of the rooms in a house that was significantly damaged by an electrical fire. Before cleaning any of the areas, we removed all of the charred m... READ MORE



Cooking Fire Damages a Home in Springfield, TN


These are photos of the kitchen in a Springfield, TN house that was significantly damaged by a cooking fire. Before cleaning any of the areas, we removed a... READ MORE



Home Damaged by Fire in Nashville, TN


This fire in Nashville was caused by an electrical malfunction and affected the entire 4,500 square foot house. This picture shows the stairwell that ... READ MORE



Bathroom Affected by Water Damage in White House, TN


These photos show the bathroom of a rental house that was damaged by leaking plumbing behind the shower. To access the majority of the wet area, the tub/shower ... READ MORE



Water Damage and Repair Work in Dickson, TN


This water damage in Dickson, TN was caused by a broken toilet supply line in a nearby bathroom. The hallway and adjacent rooms were affected by the damage... READ MORE



2 Story Water Damage in White House, TN


This water damage in White House, TN was caused by a broken water pipe in a bathroom on the second floor of the home. A large portion of the house was affe... READ MORE